Stated here our..
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In relation to the following terms & conditions outlined on this website, ’The Lair’ refers to ‘Ultra Violet Lair’. Ana Miller is trading as Ultra Violet Lair. By browsing the website, or placing an order, the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
PAYMENT METHODS FOR ULTRA VIOLET LAIR
Payment may be made by bank transfer, or Stripe
TERMS FOR PAYMENT - HAND OVER OF FINISHED WORK & PRINT
- For all photography shoots, unless agreed otherwise in writing, the deposit of $199.00, is required at the time of booking your appointment.
- The total amount is required for any custom orders prior to commencement of work.
All custom orders require lead up time (mostly 14 days notice) and must be paid at the time of order to ensure the request is processed and can go ahead. Monies related to the ‘Pricing’ page must be paid in accordance to the outline per section on the page. Large format prints are to be paid once selected/at the time of agreement, before work is sent to the printer.
- All Digital artistry works are completed, resized small and sent for approval with a watermark. Payment is then required at this stage ie. at this completion of the project. Please know Ultra Violet Lair sends all printed work to a professional printer and does not print on site.
- Ultra Violet Lair reserves the right to hold onto completed photography prints and costume projects until invoices have been paid in full.
THE LAIR'S CODE OF CONDUCT, CORE VALUES
- The Lair is a professional business with a casual atmosphere. Our core wish, is to bring out your inner child and make it feel welcome. ‘Ultra Violet Lair’ and any contractors or clientele visiting The Lair, across the board, a standard of behaviour is expected to protect anyone from bullying, harassment and discrimination. Simply put, to flower not wither, the later only in a cool photography pose!
SAFETY MEASURES, POTENTIAL HAZARDS AT THE LAIR
- Any directions issued to you during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said at the persons own risk. Any potential hazards are clearly stated ie. if working in a confined space to the studio, advice what to look out for, where to be best positioned etc. In such circumstances, safety hazards are made aware to you. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot, related to associated preventable injuries.
- Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure or unforseen circumstances.
COMPLAINTS AND SITUATIONS OUT OF OUR CONTROL
- Should the customer have cause to make any complaint about service via Ultra Violet Lair, if put in writing, will be acknowledged by Ultra Violet Lair within 7 days and a detailed reply will be issued to the customer within a further 14 days thereafter.
- Ultra Violet Lair shall be under no liability if unable to carry out production (photography) for any reason beyond its control including (without limiting to) unknown act of the Universe, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other action taken by powers above me to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the client may, by written notice to Ultra Violet Lair, elect to terminate the contract and pay for work that has been completed and materials used but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery of the final product when available.
ALTERATIONS/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TO PROJECTS
- The customer’s requirements, if any, must be clearly provided to Ultra Violet Lair in writing before commencement of work and subject only to one set of minor alterations thereafter.
- Major alterations to a project, such as re-edits, extra photography, digital artistry, not agreed prior to the commencement of work, must be made subject to a further written agreement, and further payment.
- Finalised images will be publicly available on Ultra Violet Lair ’s website, socials and portfolio, as examples of work.
- All costume and photography created under Ultra Violet Lair remains copyright of the Director ‘Ana Miller’, and Ultra Violet Lair. The public use of the footage for marketing, and creative purposes is completely within the rights of Ultra Violet Lair. Nothing will be used that is inappropriate or defamatory in any way to the client.
- Any additional requirements –– extra equipment hire, location hire, props, set design, special effects, stock footage, and consumables must be agreed upon before commencement of project, and require additional cost separate to costs of labour and services rendered.
- Additional hours for photography, costuming or any stage of production are available upon request but must be flexible to Ultra Violet Lair hours of operation, and available dates/ times.
- Additional hours come in packages of 2, 4 and 6 charged at $70.00 per hour.
- Ultra Violet Lair cannot be held liable for loss or damage caused as a result of third party action or failure.
- Customer contracts may be modified by agreement in End of Terms and Conditions writing at any time to add or delete services to better fit the customer’s / creators needs.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- At Ultra Violet Lair, our way is to ensure your happy with the product/service we provide. Please get in contact, if applicable, take photographic evidence regarding any damages to goods. In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, customers must e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.orgWhere an item is found to be damaged on delivery, and the customer notifies Ultra Violet Lair of that fault within the first 48 hours after delivery, then Ultra Violet Lair will either:
- Replace the faulty Good at our discretion; orIf we are unable to provide a new replacement, Ultra Violet Lair has the option to offer a full or partial refund dependant on the amount of damage to the product.Where a new replacement is available, and the customer elects to receive a refund instead of a replacement, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the initial & return delivery cost.