Pricing at The Lair
Primed, photo ready or professional MUA?
Variances for pricing, answered from your perspective.
- I’ll arrive makeup/hair ready and in my own costume – Photo Shoot Only fee
- II’ll arrive makeup/hair ready, however wear one of your costumes – Primed, photo Ready
- Professional MUA/hair styled and wear one of your costumes each – (One Person) – The Plot Package for One
- Professional MUA/hair styled and wear one of your costumes each for myself and a friend – (Two Person) – The Plot Package for Two.
Let your creativity grow like wildflowers in a field
- If up for it, ask for short video(s) recorded on Ana’s iphone
- Have access to all props and accessories at the studio space during your photo session
This is a portrait photo studio, however if you book a session with you and a friend/or partner, you will have some photos taken together, at other times your close by, perhaps working the props, being the assistant to the scene of the ‘fun’ crime.
- Only the deposit is required to book in your day, this is off-set to either the makeup or photography fee.
- There is no minimum spend with prints and can be purchased at a later date.
- Afterpay has just been added as an option for payment.
Giclee Fine Art Photography Prints
Are available in A4 and A3 size.
The paper stock of choice is Hahnemühle Photo Rag, 308gsm, 100% Cotton paper, matte finish. If you require custom sizes, please get in contact.
Generally a two week turnaround to receive, once approved and sent off to the designated printer.
Final photos selected can be downloaded directly from this website from a gallery viewing page. The pricing will be reasonable, with generally a creative edit or two randomly made as an option artwork, created by Ana at her whim.